Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bry's Wake up Routine (archival footage)

Steve here. This next video is rather old. I made it last February, in fact, as a side project while putting Bryson at Work together. At the time, I didn't think it was that good and therefore didn't bother to post it. But watching it again several months later, I have decided that I was wrong.

There was a brief period when this was pretty much how every morning began for us. Bryson was just beginning to talk, just beginning to walk, and just beginning to become slightly more independent. Watching it brought back a flood of memories and reminded me just how much he has grown in the past 7 months. So if you bought the Bryson at Work DVD, consider this your bonus feature.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steve, this is quality footage, but I feel like the final cut could use more star wipes.