Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cannin' with the Bry

Steve here. It's been a while since I've posted a video. I would like to blame my busy summer work schedule, but, well, you'd see right through that. The reality is that I have taken hours and hours of footage this summer and the prospect of sifting through all of it and condensing it down to a 3 minute video has been a bit daunting. Laziness has also surely played a role. At any rate, here is the first of what I hope will be several videos highlighting Bry's summer adventures. This footage resulted when Bry decided to "help" us unload the dishwasher. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Well Steve, I can see how you have been busy these past few days! It was hard to pick but the cannin certainly was cute but I must admit that no work and the light trick got the most attention from me. Good Job. Bry is certainly photogenic and entertaining to GME.