Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm Just Gonna Stop Talking Now

I take it back.

Bry has changed his mind about sleeping through the night. He has apparently decided that if he is going to solve the problem of world peace, he will need to work overtime. Preferably on the 3rd shift.

The magical shirt of sleep has remained in his crib, however. Pretty soon I'm going to need to figure out how to sneak it away long enough to wash it. It's damp a good part of the time from stopping the flow of drool constantly dribbling out of Bry's mouth. (And no, he doesn't have any teeth yet.) He still likes to rub it over his face as he's going to sleep, too. I would wonder how he could have such a gross thing so close to his face, but then again, he likes to chew on my shoes too. Guess there's just no accounting for taste.

No comments: