Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Oops

Just in the past week or so, Bry has started to pay more attention when we read to him. He still consumes books via taste more than he does through other sensory channels, such as, say, listening. But recently, he will sit for longer periods of time as we read him books, and it's clear that he's familiar with some stories we've been reciting for months like Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Hippos Go Berserk! because he'll smile in anticipation of what comes next. His new favorite is Blue Hat, Green Hat.

5 comments:

Missy said...

That is the cutest laugh I've ever heard!!!

My kids still laugh at that book!

Unknown said...

I laughed so hard at this that I thought I was shaking the camera. What? Who is this hacking into my blogspot you say? Well, it's me, I say, the long lost friend/roommate from college. I joined the 21st century... Besides, Missy gave me the address...

Sandra said...

LIZ!!! Hi. What are you up to these days?

Unknown said...

I'm teaching. It rocks. Email me:
artteacherliz@gmail.com
I want to catch up!!!

Sue said...

I still believe this belongs to the "Americans funniest video" GPE